brandikosiner

Blkosiner's Book Blog

Review YA and Teen books with the occasional NA thrown in.

He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear From God
Politically Incorrect Wife with Study Guide
Connie Grigsby, Nancy Cobb
The Power of a Praying® Parent
Stormie Omartian
The Edge of Never - J.A. Redmerski I was quickly drawn into Camryn's world, and didn't want to look away from what she was going to do next. What sets this apart from other New Adult books is that Camryn's heartache is from a boyfriend that died in a car accident. Although I wish we'd have gone into more detail with this at the beginning to clearly get her frame of mind and reference to why she is not looking for a relationship. Her friendship and the twist that took with Natalie I did not like, but I understood, I think why it happened. I was trying to figure out how I wanted this to be fixed, but decided to just read the story and figure out how J.A. would handle it. I also didn't like how Cam compared herself to Natalie, like at times she thought she was better than her, or that thinking about sex didn't matter only thinking of lofty things did. But minorish details. Because I didn't want to put it down, I got a taste of the love interest and the way that he hinted he wanted more and the way that he treated Cam Their adventures are so captivating and I loved learning and guessing what has Andrew so withheld but totally didn't see it coming until right at the end. I loved their interactions and banter. And oh were there some steamy scenes in this one. They are like they were made for each other, their perfect match and balance. I also liked that they both learned to let go and discover who they really are with the other's help. Speaking of the end, it fooled me, broke my heart and repaired it all at the same time. It was perfect in that bittersweet way, and I can't wait for more in this world. Bottom Line: Steamy and heartbreaking but adventurous road trip and finding yourself novel.