brandikosiner

Blkosiner's Book Blog

Review YA and Teen books with the occasional NA thrown in.

He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear From God
Politically Incorrect Wife with Study Guide
Connie Grigsby, Nancy Cobb
The Power of a Praying® Parent
Stormie Omartian
Kane Richards Must Die - Shanice Williams This is an easy read and I finished in less than 24 hours. The characters were entertaining, with voices that drew me in. Certain scenes made me laugh (flowers remin. from wide awake) and others made me want to cry. My only complaints: the title didn't seem to fit, and initially turned me off, the cover, and the repeated use of whilst. It just bothered me a bit. I also must say that the intimate scenes are a bit graphic, but I read fanfic so it was nothing to me. Otherwise, loved this story. It was neat to have the British voice from Suranne, and a guy's POV from Kane--which seemed authentic to me. Suranne's descriptions of Kane made my mouth water, and when they were kissing in the book I could almost feel my lips tingling. Although well wrapped up, I wanted more from the ending... which is not always a bad thing. If you like a bad boy turned to one good girl, I'd say to give this one a chance, you might be pleasantly surprised, just like me, because I really enjoyed this one.