brandikosiner

Blkosiner's Book Blog

Review YA and Teen books with the occasional NA thrown in.

He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear From God
Politically Incorrect Wife with Study Guide
Connie Grigsby, Nancy Cobb
The Power of a Praying® Parent
Stormie Omartian
Bridger (Bridger, #1) - Megan Curd Bridger creates a magical and intriguing world that held my attention and left me wanting so much more.The characters are great and beautifully written. Ash had me at hello with such an emotional connection right away. Ash has a strong voice and I love how there are funny moments thrown in at all the right times.I loved and hated the presence of MeMaw right away, she has such a strong personality, and I love where the character arc goes.I also love the sarcasm and easy going nature between her and Jaime at the beginning, I’m such a sucker for sarcasm J The introduction of Reese kept me even more intrigued too. Their relationship is pretty undefined, but they have a different but still strong bond than with her and Jaime.And if I thought I was attached to the story, I didn’t know anything until Liam came on the scene. Swoon!This is action packed, and I never knew what to expect coming next, but Megan wove it all together and created one amazing story. She’s a genius and I can’t wait for more.I def recommend that you read this one RIGHT NOW!