brandikosiner

Blkosiner's Book Blog

Review YA and Teen books with the occasional NA thrown in.

He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear From God
Politically Incorrect Wife with Study Guide
Connie Grigsby, Nancy Cobb
The Power of a Praying® Parent
Stormie Omartian
Forgotten - Cat Patrick The idea for Forgotten was a really unique one that intrigued me. Ms. Patrick wrote it well, and had me from page 1 and sucked in all the way until the end. How the main character, London, dealt with memories being reset was really cool, and I like that she could see into the future some to balance it out. If I were in her place, I don't know if I could handle something like that, but she lives a normal enough life. Luke was a great addition to the story. He was swoon-worthy and it was fun to see their relationship develop even with the unique challenges. How he was a blind spot was interesting, and I didn't know what to make of it. I can't imagine trying to have a relationship when you can't see him in your past or future, and it was cool how Ms. Patrick pulled that off. I found it all to be very believable. The twists kept me guessing and I couldn't guess what was going to come next. The way that she weaved all together and I could've never put it all together.