brandikosiner

Blkosiner's Book Blog

Review YA and Teen books with the occasional NA thrown in.

He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear From God
Politically Incorrect Wife with Study Guide
Connie Grigsby, Nancy Cobb
The Power of a Praying® Parent
Stormie Omartian
Fallen Angel - Heather Terrell Fallen Angel is a suspenseful and romantic read! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and couldn't put it down. Though angels have been really popular lately, Terrell adds her own twist. The romance was a large part of the plot, but there were plenty of other things going on. The plot was well paced, and I felt like events unfolded in a manner to make me curious but not too quickly so that I was confused. The romance was sweet but I felt like it wasn't extraordinary. The way that they worked together to figure out the mystery of who they were and what their purpose was did make Ellie and Michael special. I really enjoyed the best friend, Ruth. I am glad they were close, and that their friendship was able to endure. She was funny, quirky and strong. There were the 'mean girls' and they were well written. I like that we got to see a bit of their motivations and history through Ellie's special power. This is a quick and easy read and I recommend it! I cannot wait to read Eternity and continue to watch the battle between dark and light, and the role that Ellie plays in the balance.