brandikosiner

Blkosiner's Book Blog

Review YA and Teen books with the occasional NA thrown in.

He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear From God
Politically Incorrect Wife with Study Guide
Connie Grigsby, Nancy Cobb
The Power of a Praying® Parent
Stormie Omartian
Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead Books like Vampire Academy and Last Sacrifice are prime examples of why I love to read and write. There is so much creativity and depth that it stuns me. (For this first review, I am going to stay spoiler free, so some things be be a little vague) There are characters that I am emotionally invested in, who when they make decisions, I either squee with joy or hit my book in frustration. Rose makes me laugh out loud, and the combination of the last two made my two year old ask me "what?" all day long and look at me like I am crazy. Last Sacrifice made me laugh, a lot, feel joy, share in their fears and pain, and nearly made me cry (that doesn't happen easily.) Richelle ties everything up and answered all of my questions. I really loved it and I am okay with how things turned out for the main characters, if unexpected. Some of my predictions were right and others were very far off. But everything was amazing, and I can't wait to see more from the other characters!!