brandikosiner

Blkosiner's Book Blog

Review YA and Teen books with the occasional NA thrown in.

He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear From God
Politically Incorrect Wife with Study Guide
Connie Grigsby, Nancy Cobb
The Power of a Praying® Parent
Stormie Omartian
Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare Wow! That is the first words that come to mind when thinking about this book. Cassandra does not disappoint with this prequel. I loved Mortal Instruments and now I am on the edge of my seat wanting more from Infernal Devices. She has introduced some awesome new characters in the world of Shadowhunters and Downworlders. Tessa is a wonderful main character, and I related well with her. She is put into situations where it would be so easy to give up but she just keeps fighting. She has an amazing capacity to love and is very sacrificing. There is also some hot guys to salivate over. Will and Jem. I suppose this will get another Team Will and Team Jem going because I know that both are appealing in their own ways. I think that there is more focus on Will, and he is the dark, brooding and mysterious- so my tendencies lean that way, but Jem and his loyalty, love and tenderness sure are attractive as well. There are so many plot twists as well, I never knew what to expect next, and I just wanted to get to the end to find out more, and now that I am finished I am yearning for more! There are enemies in here and people that you aren't sure if you can trust, but it will keep you guessing. So, what are you waiting for? Go read it! If you already have- talk to me about it :)