brandikosiner

Blkosiner's Book Blog

Review YA and Teen books with the occasional NA thrown in.

He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear From God
Politically Incorrect Wife with Study Guide
Connie Grigsby, Nancy Cobb
The Power of a Praying® Parent
Stormie Omartian
Penitence - Jennifer Laurens I devoured this one and am aching for the next! This was more than a placeholder for the next in the series, so much happened and we are forced into a impossible decision!! I am still trying to reconcile my image of Weston in this book to who he was and what he did in the last book. So I am still wanting her to chose Matthais. But such a different side of Weston comes out in this book, and if it were just another person, I would want for her to have her human love and experiences with him, but I just can't let it go. The new character in this book is hateful, but he is meant to be, so it is well written. I just want to strangle him! But Matthais' ability to love and forgive really shines in this book, and leaves you in awe. I really feel for Zoe-- the feelings for Weston are at war with what she feels for and has been with in her experiences with Matthais. Her love for Abria is also realistic- she doesn't suddenly have fake love, but a real and accepting love for her. I can't really say much more except this is a great series! You should read Heavenly, and this one and then join me in the wait for Absolution!